Keas crazy oobleck experiment….

KAPOW!……  Yesterday November the 28th the whole kea conducted an oobleck experiment. 

So if you were wondering what’s “oobleck” well oobleck is a type of gooey & slimy texture that feels weird. First, we got a teaspoon of water and added the materials and ingredients to the mixture of cornstarch, and started to add food coloring into the cup.

After that, we were ready to mix our ingredients. Then we were done adding all our ingredients to make the oobleck but now the final results were coming in and suddenly we failed because we added too much water to the bowl which made the oobleck more watery. So if next time we do this experiment we will add less water

So if you were ever doing an oobleck experiment?

what would you do if u failed?    What would your prediction be?    Or how would your reaction be?……

2 thoughts on “Keas crazy oobleck experiment….

1. Kia ora Siobhan. I enjoyed reading about your experiment. I like the way you asked your readers questions and how you’re reflecting on what you would do differently next time. I would be disappointed if the experiment failed but would try to be resilient and have another go. Do you have any pictures or videos of the experiment? They are always good to put in a blog post.